CC Kids Sunday Morning Registration
We’re so excited to have CC Kids back in the building! We are offering in-person programming for all kids and students during the 10:30 hour. In an effort to keep classes to a safe size with social distancing, we are requiring pre-registration for kids birth through 4th grade each week. The form for each week will open on the prior Sunday morning and close on Thursday or when full.
All participants must review this health check list before coming to church:
- No member of the child’s household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Your child has not had a fever of 100 degrees or more or felt feverish in the last 72 hours. (fever free without the use of medication)
- Your child is NOT experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Your child is NOT experiencing any new muscle aches or chills.
- Your child has NOT experienced any new change in sense of taste or smell.
All volunteers will wear masks for as long as Ohio has a mask mandate. All parents entering the CCKids area are asked to wear a mask and all children 1st-4th grade are asked to wear masks while in CCKids (unless we are outside)
When you arrive:
- Please use the Family Entrance and come to the CCKids lobby. We are asking that only one caregiver and only children who are attending class come to the CCKids area.
- You will print your attendance sticker at the computers.
- Come to the entrance for a temperature check.
- Stop in the restroom downstairs or upstairs to use the restroom and wash hands before checking in to class. All children should wash hands before being dropped off.
- Check in at class and then head back out the way you came in for church.
- When you pick up, please remember your mask and take your number ticket to your child’s classroom for dismissal.
At this time, we are asking that no toys, cups or snacks be brought to church. The only thing needed is diapers for children who need them.
*Our NURSERY is located near the Auditorium. You may enter there to check in. Our nursery is 1:1 ratio. You may send a prepared bottle if it is needed.
If you sign up then do not need the space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can open it to another child.