What We Believe
- We believe in the inspired Word of God, the Bible, and adhere to its teachings as a guide to our lives.
- We believe that Jesus of Nazareth was born of a virgin, lived on Earth without sin, died on a cross to save humankind from our sins, and rose from the dead on the third day.
- We believe Jesus sits at the right hand of God in Heaven to intercede for those who believe in Him.
- We believe Jesus will visibly return to Earth to claim those believers and those who died in Him as His own, and He will judge the world.
- We believe every human being has sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, thus needing His forgiveness. This forgiveness of sin comes through faith in Jesus Christ by the repentance of sins, confession of faith in Him, and Christian baptism.
- We believe the church is on Earth to share the Good News of Jesus’ salvation and to help believers grow in knowledge and in their service to Him.
- That the term marriage only has one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union as delineated in Scripture.